Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with Lily's sleeping habits, 7am to 7pm , and two naps per day is great. In the evening she is zipped into her sleeping bag and tired out and goes straight to sleep lucky me.
Naps, however, are a different story! She stays in her daytime clothes and gets a blanket over her and even though she has been yawning, and rubbing her eyes, does not seem to agree that a nap is in order. She rolls around and chats to her bear and plays with her pacifier/soother (usa/ireland). It requires many visits and replacing of blankets, telling her, naptime little one, and turning her round so she is not wedged uncomfortably in a corner. And the latest, getting her feet stuck through the bars of the crib/cot.
I have started to bring the camera with me when I go in to check on her since I never know what I will find, and this was just so sweet. Babies feet are just too adorable, not sure at what age they suddenly become so icky! Don't worry, Lily was not harmed in the making of this post! I supposed I will have to get the kind of bumper that goes all the way round the crib/cot, boo no fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment