Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Puppies

This past weekend, Lancaster came to visit with us. He is Ace and Amy's dog, and Paddy's best friend. Both dogs LOVE Lily but she is not too impressed with them. Here they both are, pretending not to be interested in Lily, but you know the second I would look away they would try to lick her all over.

















Lily got bored of the armchair and ottoman and went over to her play area to see about some toys. The dogs followed of course. Lily likes to take a few things out of the box and throw them on the floor, I mean place them on the floor for playing with later. Well the dogs thought at about the same time that one of these toys was very interesting altogether, and had a bit of a stare down over it.
















You can see who won! He may be small but don't let that cute face fool you!
















Well Paddy came back over and they shared for a bit, and then I rescued the toy so I could salvage it for Lily.


Then Lancaster came over to tell Lily that he was sorry he tried to chew her toy,
















..and that he left his favorite toy for her to play with on her mat. Aww.


Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment