Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Stuff

I had a few friends over with their babies last week. As they all get older they are all addicted to Cheerios and of course they end up everywhere. The mums always try to start cleaning up after their kids but I tell them there is no point because one of the very few benefits of having a dog is that he does a better job than any vacuum cleaner when food is involved. So after they went home, I let Paddy loose...



We were invited to a Cinco de Mayo pool party at our friend Laura's house in Buckhead. It was so nice and sunny and we had a great time. Here is what Lily wore. Nothing on this earth could make me post a picture of me in my bikini!
















I think Lily decided I had completely lost my mind when I tried to feed her Kiwi. She was looking at me as if to say, do you really think I will eat this??!!


No comments:

Post a Comment