Friday, May 7, 2010

First Tooth

Lily is getting her first tooth, finally or just on time depending on who you talk to. It is the bottom front left tooth, which I'm sure has some proper dentist term but you know what I mean. There have been two white bumps in her gum there for ever it seems so I had all but given up on seeing teeth any time soon, then all of a sudden Lily is cranky for two days and then there is a split in her gum, and I suppose a tooth coming through. As yet you cannot really see it, but if I let her bite my finger you really can feel it!

Sorry for the lack of picture or video but you can imagine how hard it would be to get some type of footage of a slit about 2mm long in the bottom gum of a baby's mouth. Maybe Stephen Spielberg could manage it but not me. I will make sure to get some pictures as soon as there is an actual tooth. I'm sure we can pin her down for a few seconds for the good of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment