The many reasons I should get mom's phone.
-I don't have enough storage because I can only have about 4 'fun' apps at a time.
-2/15 actually lets me in if not does weird black loading screen and brings me back to my password screen.
-I really have been wanting the phone for so long.
-I will do anything at all to have it.
-I will take great care of it and make sure nothing happens to it.
-It would be a great Christmas present and it would be a great way of saving money on gifts because you already have the phones.
-Annabelle wants my phone that I have right now.
-I have absolutely nothing but garbage for my phone and only one case and there is nothing good about it.
-It would be the most embarrassing thing ever if you gave me a smaller phone so that it would fix my phones problems because everyone in the whole entire world will laugh and think that's really dumb to downgrade instead of upgrade.
-It will not fix my phone to have more cases and a popsocket.
-Everyone either has a bigger phone then me or doesn't want or have one at all.
-I'm not convinced I'm 'cool' with the phone I have.
-I just want it.
-It is a 'cool' phone.
-You have an xr.
-Sam has an xr.
-Me and Annabelle want an upgrade as well as you did.
-Adults got new phones why not kids?
-It wouldn't hurt anyone.
REMEMBER THAT I WILL STILL LOVE YOU THE SAME IF YOU SAY no!
No comments:
Post a Comment