Lily made this lovely book for me for Mother's Day. It makes me so happy!
![]() |
| Mom / Love |
My mom is special because when I am in a bad mood she tries really hard to cheer me up.
To relax my mom likes to lay down and if I want to watch tv she does not care.
When my mom is driving she likes to listen to music and sing along to the music.
I love it when my mom makes chicken noodle soup. It has chicken in the soup.
I wish I could buy my mom chocolate, a bouquet, a card and an exercise disk.
My mom's favorite song is My House. She sings like a princess.
My mom's favorite tv show is exercise shows.
It bugs my mom when I talk too much, and when I don't flush the toilet, and when I don't clean up.
I love it when my mom cooks ice cream cake. This is how she makes it: ice cream, oreos, cake, icing, sprinkles, and the whole ice cream cake. Ta Da. Ha ha ha, yay. Love your cake, it's so great, yum yum yummy. Love it love it.










No comments:
Post a Comment