Thursday, February 5, 2015

No No Yes Yes

Annabelle says:

Y-E-S, that spells no, and N-O that spells yes.

I said, well done spelling but you have, them backwards. Y-E-S spells yes, etc.

Oh she says. Lily told me that's how they go.

Lily recently started spelling things thinking Annabelle wouldn't understand. Like we've been doing with her for a while. She didn't take into account that the words she can spell are all pretty short and Annabelle is pretty smart and is pretty much figuring it all out. I think Lily has started to take matters into her own hands and teach her the reverse!

****While I'm typing this, Annabelle drags over a stool in the kitchen, climbs up it, stands up on her feet, then realizes she's sort of stuck, and then says - I look kind of scared up here, get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment