Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Caught Red Handed

Or the worst liar ever?! 

I was in the office with the door open and Annabelle was in the other room watching tv. She comes in and says, Hi Mummy, I'm not going to eat chocolate ok? Then goes out of the room and shuts the door. 

Then I hear rustling, of the bag of chocolate of course, so I go out and catch her eating the chocolate. Then I say, oh you are eating chocolate?! And she says no! So I say, ok, stick out your tongue, and she does and of course it's covered in bits of chocolate and she drools a big chocolatey drool down her top. Hahaha! 

These are the kinds of things that I find difficult not to laugh at and be serious, and tell her she shouldn't do that. It's impossible :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment