Today was the day for the Wild West Walk-a-Thon, Lily's school PTO fundraiser. I volunteered to go down and help out with Lily's class. Everyone had a really fun day, and Lily & her friends managed to walk 14 laps each! (And so did mum!)
This is Lily, Genevieve, and Kade. Genevieve goes on the same bus with Lily, and Kade I think sits at her table, either way they are the names I hear the most from Lily. Funnily enough both of their mom's were there too so I got to meet them and talk to them too.
And off we go!
And now all the kids are really sad because it's over, but right after this we walked them back over to the school building where they got a snow cone, and then got to run around the playground so they cheered right up!



No comments:
Post a Comment