Sunday, January 12, 2014

Minimus

Lily: Hey mommy, I can speak horse. (Very serious).
Me: Oh really? That's great. Could you say something in horse for me?
L: Sure 'Hi, I'm Minimus'.
Me: Oh, is that how horses speak?
L: No, just Minimus. Other horses don't speak like Minimus, so I can only speak horse like him. He's a flying horse, and he races in a flying derby.
Me: Ah, ok, is that in a book, or on TV, or a movie?
L: Yes, on Sophia the First (a TV show).
Me: Oh ok. Well that sounds pretty cool.
L: Yes, they have flying derbys on Sophia the First, but I don't think they have them in Columbus or Ireland. You could go in one because you're a grown up, but I wouldn't go in one because I'm a kid and I would be too scared. When I'm a grown up I can go in one because then I wouldn't be scared to fall off.
Me: Ok, that makes perfect sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment