Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sumersaults

Lily has learned to do sumersaults. She has been doing them for a while, however, today she decided to show off and began asking me to watch her. Well really I am used to calling them forward rolls, and consider sumersaults somthing that involves flying through the air. Anyhow, Lily's sumersault involve her rolling head over heels on the rug in the living room. Lily: Mummy I can do sumersaults, watch me. Me: ok, great, go ahead. Lily sumersaults. Me: Well done, that is so clever of you! Lily: What about if I color them? Me: Yes, ok! Wait, what do you mean? Lily: Will I color them? Me: Yes go ahead then (wondering what will come next) Lily sumersaults and then says "yellow!", then sumersaults and says "purple!", then sumersaults and says "blue!"... well you get the idea. You learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment