I thought I needed to add a few Christmas photos to catch up.
The first one is when I took Lily to visit Santa at Fado (Irish Pub) for the 2nd Annual Celtic Kids Christmas event. It was great fun, and there were trad musicians, kids food, Santa of course, and plenty of coloring books and crayons everywhere. Lily had a better time than it looks in the picture! It is an event organized by the Irish & Scottish community in Atlanta to raise money for St. Baldrick's cancer charity.
The other three pictures are from Christmas eve & morning, Lily stealing Santa's cookie & milk, Lily meeting Bill for the first time, and playing with her Aquadoodle mat.
She loved Christmas of course, who wouldn't with presents, pj's all day, and lots of nice food. She was so excited by each and every present that it took the entire day to get them all opened up.
No comments:
Post a Comment