I had mentioned to my friend Jen that Lily loves to bounce up and down, and that she would probably be happy if I held her under the arms all day and let her bounce. I'm not sure if my arms could take it but Lily would probably enjoy it! Well kindly she remembered what I said and has loaned me a doorway bouncer to see if that would be fun, since her son Joseph has grown out of that stage now.
Well you can see from the video how much she LOVES it! I thought I would make some dinner, so put it up in the kitchen doorway to see if it would keep her happy for a little while so I could start cooking.
Well one hour, a few Cheerios, and one complete stew later....
Yey! Lily is much more adept at bouncing than Joseph. I'm glad you could get some dinner out of it!
ReplyDelete